Kuch Recreation & Athletic Center
Kuch Recreation and Athletic Center contains the Gymnasium; Lenox Pool; Fitness Center; Indoor Track; Aerobics and Dance Studio; Locker Rooms; Training Rooms; Athletics and Recreation Offices; ATM; English Language Institute; International Programs; Intramurals and Recreation.
The Commons is an addition to the Kuch Recreation and Athletic Center.
Kuch Center Highlights
Kuch Center was renovated as part of the Commons construction.
- Alumni Gymnasium, which seats 1,500, and includes basketball, volleyball courts and an upper-level running track. It is used for Men's and Women's athletic competitions, and special campus events such as distinguished speakers and Knight Madness. Alumni Gymnasium. In addition to installing an upgraded floor, new bleachers were installed and several athletic offices were dedicated to the follow Arcadians: Linda Detra, Betty Weiss ’60 and the Class of 1950.
- Weight/Training Room. An impressive upgrade from the former weight and training room included new equipment and a refurbished room to house students and athletes from the 15 Varsity sports. The dome also accompanies the athletic facilities additions and provides a warm and usable space for teams, intramurals, clubs, and student events during the winter months.
- Kuch Offices on North Wing lower level. Now home to the Athletic Director’s offices and other rooms for athlete use. The newest varsity sport to be represented in the facility is Men’s Lacrosse.
- Kuch Offices North Wing upper level. The English Language Institute is for students learning English as a Second Language and can be found in the North Wing. There are also additional visiting faculty offices which have all been dedicated by donors.
- Indoor Running Track
- Lounge & New Fitness Center. The building was extended to add an all-new fitness center with brand new equipment. With the connection to Commons, bringing together physical fitness with lounge and recreation space, providing a holistic center.
- Athletic Hall of Fame. The left wall lists the honorees starting with the inaugural year, 2008, center wall is trophy case, right wall is a visual representation of athletes through our history, dating back to the Beaver Falls campus.
- Lenox Pool, a gift from Jean Lenox West ’57, is a six-lane wave-resistant swimming pool with adjacent jacuzzi.
- Aerobics and Dance Studio
- More about Arcadia's Athletics programs.
Office of Enrollment Management
450 S. Easton Road
Glenside, PA 19038
Monday through Friday,
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.