Study Abroad at Victorian College of the Arts and Music
- Melbourne was ranked the World's Most Liveable City by The Economist in 2012 and 2013.
- Victorian College of the Arts and Music offers an inspiring study abroad option for students majoring in studio and performing arts.
- It is located in the heart of Melbourne's arts precinct.
- Courses offer individual attention, as there are only 1,100 students enrolled at the college.
The opportunity to share learning with like-minded individuals amid the energy and excitement of a small urban campus will encourage you to discover your own creative potential. You'll find modern facilities including music rooms, studio space, and theaters that enhance the learning environment. Outside the classroom, you'll find that theaters, galleries, and performance venues abound within a ten minute walk of VCA and Music's compact campus. Your accommodation will be with other students at VCA and Music or the University of Melbourne, expanding upon your experience of living in the middle of Melbourne.
Courses may be selected among various departments. You will earn the following hours of credit:
- Fall and spring semester: 16 credits.
- Academic year: 32 credits.
GPA Requirements: 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
You must be in good academic standing and not on disciplinary probation. You need to submit a complete application including a transcript, letter of recommendation and an advisor's form before your application will be considered.
To apply, you will need to submit a non-returnable portfolio of 12-15 color slides or a CD of recent work.
- Fall semester: March 15
- Spring semester: November 15
- Academic year: March 15
CRICOS Provider Number: 00116K