on the Arcadia London Midyear Program
Prepare for your University career at Brandeis with a semester in London!
Experience all the culture and excitement London has to offer. With thought-provoking lectures, engaging field study, and inspiring excursions and cross-cultural activities, this exclusive program is offered by The College of Global Studies at Arcadia University and is specially designed to fit the needs of Brandeis University midyear students.
Brandeis Midyears will study alongside other study abroad, international, and British students on a university campus. Students will enroll in a minimum of five courses, which is the equivalent of a full semester's credit at Brandeis, and may choose Brandeis-approved courses from Arcadia University’s London NOW program offerings as well as approved courses at City University or Queen Mary, University of London.
"The London First-Year program was a wonderful eye-opening experience for me. To live and study in a majestic and vibrant city as London is already a treat in itself, but to have gone as a first-year is ever more special because of the vast, new interests I was able to explore. Looking back on my stay I feel I have become a more independent and self-sufficient person, and I have my London First-Year Program to thank for that." -Ben Lasserre, 2010 Program Participant
- Brandeis students will receive an Arcadia University transcript. Credit earned on the Brandeis/Arcadia program will count towards your undergraduate degree at Brandeis University.
- Discussion of common reading text for Brandeis students to bind the group together in common experience.
- Arcadia's experienced, knowledgeable staff offer complete student support in both the U.S. and London.
- All Brandeis students will be housed in accommodation provided by Arcadia University.
- Program Dates: academic calendar available here.