Official Transcript

If you have not already done so as part of your application to study abroad, please supply a College Transcript. This must be official and show credits and grades for all courses taken to date. Transfer students must submit official transcripts from each institution attended. All summer school work should be similarly documented.

Transcripts should be mailed to:

Arcadia University
The College of Global Studies
450 S. Easton Road
Glenside, PA 19038-3295