Pembroke-King's Programme at University of Cambridge
How to Select Your Courses from the Online Listings
The summer program is divided into two halves for course selection purposes.
- Module 1 courses are offered during the first four weeks
- Module 2 courses are offered during the second four weeks
- Module 3 courses are offered for the entire eight weeks
You will register for one of the following course combinations:
- One 8-week course and two 4-week courses; one from each module
- Two 8-week courses and one 4-week course from the first or second module
- Three 4-week courses – a combination of two from one module and one from the other module
Make sure to list only courses you are willing to take. While every effort will be made to accommodate your course selection, Arcadia University cannot guarantee placement in any specific course. As a result, we strongly suggest that you secure approval for at least 6-8 courses and list them in the online form.
Note: There are no internal course codes for the PKP Summer Programme. Please use "PKP" as the course code for all your choices for the purposes of filling out our course form.
It is your responsibility to make sure that you are registered for a full academic load according to your home school and that the courses you take abroad will transfer for credit to your home school.
The Pembroke-King's Summer Programme also offers courses according to the Cambridge supervision system. Supervisions usually take the form of an independent study and are intended to provide you with the opportunity to research a specific topic in-depth.
If you would like to opt for a supervision, please indicate this in your course selection form, and make sure to mention this to your program manager.
See here for more details: http://www.pem.cam.ac.uk/ip/pkp/academic/super/
NOTE: Students who select the Supervision option will be charged a small additional course fee. Please see our fee page for details.
- 3 courses = 12 Arcadia credits
- All courses offered during the Pembroke-King's Summer Programme are considered to be upper-division courses.
For assistance with any part of the application process, call Katharine Reinhart, your Senior Program Manager, at 1-866-927-2234, or email email@example.com.
Please review your course choices with your academic or study abroad advisor, and submit the online course registration form to the Arcadia University College of Global Studies.