Student Travel Information
Arcadia University attempts to make your travel overseas as easy and affordable as possible. All students are responsible for arranging and purchasing their individual flight. Additionally, all students are required to in be attendance for the beginning of their Arcadia orientation. This coincides with the posted program arrival date.
To help you connect with the Arcadia in-country staff on that date, you are encouraged to book your travel using one of the following options below. If you have any questions about booking your overseas travel, please contact Arcadia's Logistics Manager, Rich Conroy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the links to the left for country-specific travel information, including details on group flights (where applicable), arrival airports, airport pick-ups (where applicable), visa restrictions, etc.
Arcadia has organized a Group Flight for many programs. This flight will be met by the Arcadia in-country staff and students who booked this flight will be provided transportation to either their orientation venue or program site.
- Students traveling to programs where a Group Flight has been arranged, but opting to travel independently from the Group, should plan to arrive no later than the arrival time of the group flight. Arcadia will provide arrival directions prior to departure to help students travel to their appropriate orientation site.
- Australia and New Zealand Students: In certain instances, Group Flights are arranged with an additional flight after orientation to your program location. If choosing to book independently, students should refer to the Group Flight itinerary and for ease of travel we recommend you book the same internal domestic flight after orientation to your program destination.
For students traveling to programs where no Group Flight has been arranged, Arcadia in-country staff may be at a designated airport to greet students. See your country's travel page for information on meeting times where available. (Links to country-specific travel information are located on the left-hand side of this page.)
England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland Students: Do not book a flight which connects through the Republic of Ireland. You will not be able to obtain proper immigration clearances if you travel to the United Kingdom through the Republic of Ireland. Failure to secure the proper passport stamp may affect your ability to remain in country for the duration of your time abroad. Please see the country-specific travel information page for your program for further information on how the Student Visa and Student Visitor Visa regulations may impact your travel arrangements.
Booking Your Travel
- Arcadia University partners with Student Universe to provide discounted student fares on designated Group Flights or on suggested available flights.
- To book your travel, please visit the Student Universe/Arcadia website and choose your appropriate country and program.
- Please visit the Arcadia program calendar page to review your scheduled arrival date before booking your travel.
- Once you have made your booking, you are required to complete the Online Flight Form.