Student Arrival Information -
Mediterranean Myths and Monuments
In order to be eligible for transportation arranged by Arcadia in-country staff from the airport in Athens you must do the following:
- Book a flight that arrives in Athens (ATH) prior to 1:00 pm on the scheduled arrival date for your program.
- Arcadia staff will be at the Athens airport to meet all students arriving from 10:00am to 1:00pm. Students arriving earlier than 10:00 am can wait for Arcadia staff in the arrivals area.
- Provide Arcadia with a confirmed flight itinerary. Complete the Online Flight Form.
- Indicate whether you would like to be included in transportation from the airport.
- The program fee does not include the cost of traveling to and from the beginning and ending program locations (Athens and Catania). In program transportation (flights costs not including any baggage fees) is included in the program fee.
- Students MUST book their own travel from the US to Athens (ATH), and from Catania (CTA) back to the US at the end of the program.
- In the event that your flight is delayed or you choose to arrive after the designated arrival time, you may be responsible for traveling independently from the airport to the orientation site.
- If you plan to arrive prior to the scheduled arrival date listed on your program calendar, all transportation and accommodation arrangements are the responsibility of the student.
- In the event that other transportation arrangements can be made – please be in contact with your Program Manager after you have provided Arcadia with a confirmed flight itinerary.
- Housing is not available until the scheduled arrival date of your program.
- Once you have made your booking, you are required to complete the Online Flight Form.
- Finally, please review all of the rules and regulations that apply to your ticket prior to purchase.
Arcadia University partners with Student Universe to provide discounted student fares on designated Group Flights or on suggested available flights.