Student Travel Information Mexico
Understanding Your Options
Arcadia University attempts to make your travel overseas as easy and affordable as possible. All students are responsible for arranging and purchasing their own flight.
Additionally, all students are required to in be attendance for the beginning of their Arcadia orientation, which coincides with the posted program arrival date.
In order to connect you with in-country staff on the program arrival date, you will need to be aware of the arrival instructions below. If you have any questions about booking your overseas travel, please contact Arcadia’s Logistics Manager, Rich Conroy, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual Travel: In-country staff will be on hand at designated times on the program arrival date to meet students and transport them from Mexico City to Puebla.
Meeting Up with Staff: Please refer to the “What to Expect when I Arrive" section for the time and location of the staff airport pick-up.
Arriving Prior to Scheduled Arrival Date/ Arriving Late: Because of limited travel options between Mexico City and Puebla, students must book a flight scheduled to arrive within the designated times on the program arrival date.
Review Your Program Dates
Please visit the Arcadia program calendar page to review your scheduled arrival date before booking your travel.
What to Expect When I Arrive in Mexico?
There is no group flight arranged for Mexico students; however, Arcadia recommends that you consider booking this flight through our travel provider Student Universe (click the link below).
When booking your flight, please keep the following in mind:
- Book a flight that arrives into Mexico City International Airport (MEX) by 5pm. In-country staff will be at the designated meeting point in the airport to greet students and provide transportation to Puebla. Detailed directions to the meeting point and a designated departure time from the airport will be emailed to students approximately two weeks before the scheduled arrival date. Provided transportation will depart Mexico City International Airport promptly at the designated departure time.
- Please review all of the rules and regulations that apply to your ticket prior to purchase.
- Complete the Online Flight Form once you have booked your flight.
Booking Your Flight
- Arcadia University partners with Student Universe to provide discounted student fares on designated Group Flights, on suggested available flights, or on individual student bookings.
- To book your travel, please visit the Student Universe/Arcadia website and choose your appropriate country and program.
Advantages of Working with Student Universe
High Level of Support
- Opportunity to consult with Arcadia staff and Student Universe agents familiar with our programs and destinations.
- Knowledgeable check-in assistance at airport for large group departures
- 24/7 Call Center
- Low Student Airfare - Competitive group and individual rates
- Date Change Flexibility - Don’t get stuck with a unchangeable & nonrefundable ticket from another booking website
- Limited Additional Fees - Arcadia & Student Universe partner to keep cost to a minimum
- Comprehensive Booking - Ability to book one ticket from departure to destination, limiting baggage hassles during connections
Send Us Your Travel Arrangements