Arcadia in Granada Course Information
Return to Course Registration Information
Contact your program manager
to discuss your options as soon as possible.
- Academic Year students are given preference.
- All Universidad de Granada courses are taught in Spanish; Arcadia-taught electives in Environmental Studies are in English.
- Total credits = 15-18 per semester.
- Students who place into this program option are enrolled in regular university courses with Spanish students at the University of Granada and in "courses for international students" at the University of Granada's Centro de Lenguas Modernas.
- Students may choose to take up to two courses with Spanish students at different facultades (colleges or schools), through direct enrollment at the Universidad de Granada.
- In addition, students may continue their language study and complete their course load from choices within the CEH - Estudios Hispanicos option at the CLM or from Arcadia’s own options in Environmental Studies taught in English.
- By special petition students may take a full course load with Spanish students at the selected facultades at the University. Students will complete their registration after consultation with our on-site faculty and staff.
- Students may choose courses from a wide range of subjects including philosophy, business administration, art history, politics and public policy, Spanish literature, phonetics, Latin American literature, and studio art. (Each course is worth 3 semester hours of credit).
- All courses at the University of Granada are in Spanish.