Welsh Assembly Internship Course Registration
Internship Program Course Requirements
As a participant on an Arcadia University program, you will be required to enroll in 14 semester hours of credit. All students participating on the Welsh Assembly will be enrolled in the following courses:
- WELI PSUK 340: Devolution in the UK: A Dis-United Kingdom? (4 semester hours of credit)
- WELI PSUK 342: From a 'New Jerusalem' to 'Big Society': Postwar British Politics (4 semester hours of credit)
- WELI INPR 310: Work in Thought and Action
(This is your placement experience, including assessed blog and academic project for 6 semester hours of credit).
Other Important Points:
- Arcadia University does not issue pass/fail grades for work completed overseas. Please contact your program manager if you have any questions about this.
- You are required to maintain 14 semester hours of credit throughout the semester.
For assistance with any part of the application process, call Anna West, your program manager, at 1-866-927-2234, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review your course choices with your academic or study abroad advisor, and submit the online course registration form on your Arcadia Passport .