Arcadia in Rome Arrival Information
Italy Spring Programs Arriving Flight Details
There is no group flight for students participating in the Arcadia Spring program; however, Arcadia recommends that you consider booking your flight through our travel provider Student Universe (click the Student Universe logo below.)
The Group Flight will be met by Arcadia Rome staff and transportation to your accommodation in Rome is provided.
Students flying independently should follow the guidelines, below:
- Book a flight that arrives in Rome (FCO) prior to 12 noon on the scheduled arrival date for your program. Students arriving by 12 noon will be met at the Rome - Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport (FCO) and transported to their accommodation. Please contact Arcadia if you have any questions.
- Students arriving after 12 noon will be responsible for their own transportation to their accommodations and should contact their Program Manager for additional arrival information.
- Provide Arcadia with a confirmed flight itinerary.
- Please review all of the rules and regulations that apply to your ticket prior to purchase.
- In the event that your flight is delayed or you choose to arrive after the designated arrival time, you may be responsible for traveling independently from the airport to the orientation site.
- Orientation is mandatory for all students. Please keep this in mind when booking your flights.
- If you plan to arrive prior to the scheduled arrival date listed on your program calendar, all transportation and accommodation arrangements are the responsibility of the student.
- In the event that other transportation arrangements can be made – please be in contact with your Program Manager after you have provided Arcadia with a confirmed flight itinerary.
- Once you have made your booking, you are required to complete the Online Flight Form.
Arcadia University partners with Student Universe to provide discounted student fares on designated Group Flights or on suggested available flights.