Summer Study Abroad
Pembroke-King's Programme at University of Cambridge
- All courses feature Cambridge teaching style, content, and academics.
- This program is based at Pembroke College and King's College at University of Cambridge.
- Take three courses over eight weeks, and earn 12 semester hours of credit.
- Special scholarship opportunity is available for accepted students. In addition to the Arcadia scholarship, the PKP programme offers a competitive scholarship which is open to all students accepted by early February. Please see our scholarship page for more details.
Some courses are concentrated into 4 weeks, while others run throughout the 8 weeks. You can expect to earn 12 semester hours of credit for the 8-week program. You will be able to choose from a wide range of courses including Writing, Sciences, Economics and Finance, Business and Management, History, English Literature and Linguistics, Law, Education and Anthropology, Philosophy, History of Art, Architecture, Film, Politics, and International Relations.
Students will have the unique opportunity to experience the Cambridge supervision system, in which an individual, or small group of students, works directly with a faculty member in weekly meetings, completing a series of research-based papers in their major subject area. This option would replace one course. It is both challenging and rewarding from an academic standpoint.
You will earn the following hours of credit.
- Summer Program: 12 credits
GPA Requirements: 3.2 on a 4.0 scale.
Applicants must submit a copy of a graded academic writing sample in the major subject with the application.
You must be in good academic standing and not on disciplinary probation. You need to submit a complete application including a transcript, letter of recommendation and an advisor's form before your application will be considered.