Study Abroad at RMIT University
- Students will have opportunities to take courses in creative media, computer science and IT, engineering, business, environmental science, and media and communications.
- Offerings in Australian and Indigenous studies provide a strong background in Australian culture and history.
- Students interested in the program may focus on environmental engineering with a specialization in urban systems.
RMIT is a global university of technology and design, offering students a city campus right in the heart of Melbourne. It is located in the Central Business District with a state of the art campus. Cafes, parks, markets and the State Library of Victoria are all within a few steps of the university.
Study abroad at RMIT provides a strong focus on technology and design with new collaborative spaces equipped with new-generation technology and facilities.
Courses may be selected among various departments. You will earn the following hours of credit:
- Fall and spring semester: 16 credits
- Academic year: 32 credits
GPA Requirements: 2.5 or better on a 4.0 scale.
You must be in good academic standing and not on disciplinary probation. You need to submit a complete application including an official transcript, letter of recommendation, inventory of goals and an advisor's form before your application will be considered.
- Spring semester (Semester 1): November 15
- Fall Semester (Semester 2): March 15
- Academic Year Southern Hemisphere: November 15
- U.S. Academic Year: March 15
For more information about this program, please contact your Program Manager, Carly Gordon, at email@example.com.
CRICOS Provider Number: 00122A