Program Arriving Flight Details
Turkey Fall or Spring Semester
In order to be eligible for transportation arranged by Arcadia in-country staff from the airport in Istanbul you must do the following:
- Book a flight that arrives prior to or no later than 2:00pm on the scheduled arrival date for your program. You should arrive into Atatürk International Airport (IST).
- Arcadia staff will be at the airport to meet all students arriving from 10:00am to 2:00pm. Students arriving earlier than 10:00am can wait for Arcadia staff.
- Complete the Online Flight Form.
- Indicate whether you would like to be included in transportation from the airport.
- In the event that your flight is delayed or you choose to arrive after the designated arrival time, you may be responsible for traveling independently from the airport to the orientation site.
- Orientation is mandatory for all students. Please keep this in mind when booking your flights.
- If you plan to arrive prior to the scheduled arrival date listed on your program calendar, all transportation and accommodation arrangements are the responsibility of the student.
- In the event that other transportation arrangements can be made – please be in contact with your Program Manager after you have provided Arcadia with a confirmed flight itinerary.
- Housing is not available until the scheduled arrival date of your program.
- Finally, please review all of the rules and regulations that apply to your ticket prior to purchase.
- Upon completion of the program, it is the student’s responsibility to make their own arrangements back to the Istanbul airport or on to any other destination.
- Once you have made your booking, you are required to complete the Online Flight Form.
Arcadia University partners with Student Universe to provide discounted student fares on designated Group Flights or on suggested available flights.