Moore College of Art & Design
Summer Program in Rome
Student Arrival Information
There is a group flight arranged for Moore College Rome Program students to consider purchasing. Arcadia recommends that you consider booking this flight through our travel provider. Click the link below for the Group Flight information. This is the main flight that staff will meet at the airport.
In order to be eligible for transportation arranged by Arcadia in-country staff from the airport you must do the following:
- Book a flight that arrives in Rome prior to noon on Thursday, June 21, 2012. Students arriving by 1:00pm will be met at the Rome - Fiumicino Airport (FCO) and transported to their housing. Please contact Arcadia if you have any questions.
- Students arriving after noon will be responsible for their own transportation to Rome and should contact their Program Manager for additional arrival information.
- Provide Arcadia with a confirmed flight itinerary. Online Flight Form
- Indicate whether you would like to be included in transportation from the airport.
Please refer to your program calendar.
- In the event that your flight is delayed or you choose to arrive after the designated arrival time, you may be responsible for traveling independently from the airport to your housing or the orientation site.
- If you plan to arrive prior to the scheduled arrival date listed on your program calendar, all transportation and accommodation arrangements are the responsibility of the student.
- In the event that other transportation arrangements can be made – please be in contact with your Program Manager after you have provided Arcadia with a confirmed flight itinerary.
- Finally, please review all of the rules and regulations that apply to your ticket prior to purchase.
- Once you have made your booking, you are required to complete the Online Flight Form.
Arcadia University partners with Student Universe to provide discounted student fares on designated Group Flights or on individual fares on available flights.