Study at Queen Mary University of London
- Queen Mary University of London (QML) is an institution with excellent academic credentials and flexibility.
- It offers one of the few compact, residential campuses of the University of London system.
- It is located in the East End, a working-class, eclectic and truly multicultural area of London.
Among other majors, Queen Mary boasts a strong program in the biological sciences and is home to two of London's medical schools. Students also enjoy taking courses in English and drama, film studies, history and politics. You will be able to take courses across the curriculum, whether in the sciences or the arts. The range of disciplines is truly comprehensive.
Queen Mary provides instant proximity to London's thriving street markets and alternative art galleries, with more artists per square foot than anywhere else in London! The area also features ethnic eateries and buzzing pubs and clubs, offering a rich slice of community life. You are not far from London's more upmarket and flashy areas such as Canary Wharf, where you can indulge your trendsetting aspirations. The more familiar, "tourist" London is only two miles away and very accessible by public transport. Queen Mary's Students' Union regularly receives accolades from students and is home to one of the largest number of clubs on any University of London campus.
Courses may be selected among various departments. You will earn the following hours of credit:
- Fall and spring semester: 16 credits.
- Academic year: 32 credits.
GPA Requirements: 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
You must be in good academic standing and not on disciplinary probation. You need to submit a complete application including a transcript, letter of recommendation and an advisor's form before your application will be considered.
- Fall semester: April 20
- Spring semester: October 15
- Academic year: April 20