Study Engineering at Arcadia in Rome
- Spend a semester in the intriguing and extraordinary city of Rome.
- Arcadia in Rome offers an Engineering Concentration through our partnership with Università degli Studi Roma Tre.
- Students will take courses, worth either 4 or 6 credits, at the Arcadia Center for Italian Studies (AUCIS).
- In addition to the Rome core course and the Italian language course, students can take from one to three engineering courses.
The fascinating city of Rome is an extraordinary engineering masterpiece, both historically and in modern times, serving as an inspirational and innovative location for students in this discipline. The program focuses on civil and mechanical engineering and allows students the opportunity to study their areas of interest alongside Italian students.
Students will take the Rome core course, "At Home in Rome: Modern Life in the Eternal City;" the Italian language course; and one to three of the following engineering courses:
Courses may be selected from among various departments. You will earn the following hours of credit:
- Spring semester: 15-19 credits
GPA Requirements: 2.7 on a 4.0 scale.
You must be in good academic standing and not on disciplinary probation. You must to submit a complete application including a transcript, letter of recommendation and an advisor's form before your application will be considered.
- Spring semester: October 1
For more information about this program, please contact your Program Manager, Chris Callas, at firstname.lastname@example.org.