Study Abroad at Royal Veterinary College, University of London
- Royal Veterinary College, University of London is England's leading school for veterinary research.
- This program is not just for pre-vet students - it is also of interest to pre-medical and nursing students for its excellent offerings in biosciences and allied health subjects.
- It is the first veterinary school in the United Kingdom to be accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association.
- RVC offers a broad range of courses supporting the government and industry of the veterinary profession.
A pioneer in veterinary science, Royal Veterinary College (RVC) provides students with academic excellence and access to outstanding clinical activity. With its close proximity to international centers of excellence in biomedical and biological sciences, and ownership of the London BioScience Innovation Centre, RVC attracts staff that are considered "world class" researchers and scientists.
You'll find the programs at RVC go beyond veterinary medicine; their courses draw students from a wide range of bioscience interests. Whether you aspire to work in the biomedical sciences, government, conservation or indeed as a veterinarian, the RVC's rich heritage of innovation and research will prepare you for a career as a leader in the scientific world.
Courses may be selected among various departments. You will earn the following hours of credit:
- Fall and spring semester: 16 credits.
GPA Requirements: 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
You are required to submit a second academic reference. Both references should be within your intended area of study. Please download the R-Form or you may have your reference send a letter on the letterhead of his/her institution.
You must be in good academic standing and not on disciplinary probation. You need to submit a complete application including a transcript, letter of recommendation and an advisor's form before your application will be considered.
- Fall semester: April 20
- Spring semester: October 15