Study Abroad in London
"I am extremely thankful that I found Arcadia when looking for a program with which to study abroad."
- Study Abroad in London with Arcadia University's London Now program immerses you in the contemporary and multi-cultural classroom that is the city of London.
- Arcadia University offers a wide range of courses in many different subject areas, often with the City of London as a focus, and combines co- and extra-curricular learning experiences with your academic studies.
- A summer program is also available.
- Alex Brewer, Colgate University student who studied in London with Arcadia.
Arcadia’s London Now program provides the perfect opportunity, giving students a unique perspective in their study abroad experience by using the city itself as the classroom, laboratory, archive, gallery, and performance space. Specially created courses taught by expert faculty from Arcadia's London Study Center focus on topics such as business, economics, politics, gender studies, history and art history, literature, writing and cultural studies. London Now also offers opportunities to take courses at London area universities.
Check out the wide range of courses Arcadia offers. New courses are added every semester, bringing fresh and exciting aspects of London to Arcadia program students! Choosing Arcadia courses is the most affordable way of studying in London.
Courses at London Area Universities: If you need specific course requirements, London Now provides flexible opportunities. Students may enroll in a range of courses at the following colleges and universities:
- City University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London
- Queen Mary, University of London
- Royal Veterinary College, University of London
- School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London.
Please be aware that tuition fees will vary depending on where you enroll in classes. See the Study Abroad Fees page for further information.
- Fall semester: 14-18 credits.
- Spring semester: 14-18 credits.
- Academic year: 29-32 credits.
GPA Requirements: 2.8 or better on a 4.0 scale.
London Area Universities require higher GPAs.
You must be in good academic standing and not on disciplinary probation. You need to submit a complete application including a transcript, letter of recommendation and an advisor's form before your application will be considered.
- Fall semester: April 20
- Spring semester: October 15
- Academic year: April 20