Requirements for the Minor in Chemistry
(24 credits as listed below)
The minor in Chemistry is directed toward students who have an interest in chemistry but who do not want to pursue a career in chemistry. This course of study provides a background appropriate for students majoring in areas of science other than chemistry.
1. Six courses in Chemistry:
- CH 111, 112 Conceptual Chemistry or 102, 102
- CH 201, 202 Organic Chemistry I, II
- CH 203 Equilibrium and Analysis
2. One additional Chemistry elective at the 300 level