Media & Communication
Preparing for Media Careers and a Life of Inquiry
Engaging classroom instruction • professional internships • global learning for real-world solutions. These are the cornerstones of the Media and Communication Department at Arcadia.
Arcadia prepares you for competitive professional careers in the media, with strong basis in practical training and theoretical inquiry. Students can adapt and thrive in a dynamic workplace.
Arcadia’s Department of Media and Communication
With two degree programs in the media, Department of Media and Communication offers some of the strongest opportunities for bright careers in the field.
- Four concentrations available for the Bachelor of Arts in Communication: Print-Journalism, Video-Multi-Media, Corporate Communication and an Individualized Concentration that allows students to map their own path to suit their career goals.
- Over a dozen concentrations for the Bachelor of Arts in Global Media in four countries abroad including Sound and Music, Fashion Studies, New Media Journalism, Film Production, and Digital Gaming Studies.
- Curriculum built on core courses in visual, written and production skills plus rigorous analytical inquiry—foundation to develop specializations.
- Personal attention for developing strengths and career development.
- Internships to launch careers through professional experience and connections.