Graduate Programs in Education
Training and Supporting a New Generation of Teachers and Leaders
Going back to school requires commitment. It takes time and energy to balance school, work and family. Arcadia’s School of Education understands the needs and desires of today’s graduate students.
Our programs—master’s, certification, and certificates of advanced study—are tailored for working professionals. We offer full-time or part-time study at two locations, plus popular online and blended coursework.
Whether you are an experienced teacher seeking professional development or a career changer eager to enter the teaching field, we can help you meet your professional and personal goals.
Graduate education with the student in mind. Because your next step should be the right step.
Convenience and Flexibility
Arcadia’s School of Education makes it easy for you to return to school. We offer in-person education at our Glenside and King of Prussia campuses, and online or blended programs.
Dennis Robertson, M.Ed. '11, Secondary Education with Science Concentration, discusses how Arcadia's education programs fit into his busy schedule.
Financing Your Graduate Education
Arcadia University offers monthly payment plans and flexible payment options to graduate students.
- Tuition for graduate courses (non Ed.D. students): $695/credit
- Tuition for graduate courses in doctoral programs: See specific program.
For more information on financing options:
- Ed.D. students, contact Michael Nuccio, 215-572-4034, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-Ed.D., Education students: last names A-J, contact Michael Nuccio; last names K-Z, contact Wendy McLaughlin, 267-620-4829, mclaughW@arcadia.edu.
- Payment plan questions should be directed to One-Stop Shop at 215-572-2339, email@example.com.