Arcadia Graduate Certificate in Global Business Diplomacy
The certificate in Global Business Diplomacy is a distinctive business certificate offered in collaboration with the Arcadia graduate business program, Arcadia’s International Peace and Conflict Resolution program, and the University for Peace in Costa Rica.
This certificate offers individuals a unique perspective of the global business environment with an embedded (four-day) international experience in Costa Rica. All students are required to participate in the (four-day) international experience.
Certificate Requirements (15 credits)
- BA 530 Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Law (3 credits; On Campus)
- BA 600 Leadership for Effective Organizations (3 credits; On Campus)
- IP 501 Introduction to Peace and Conflict Resolution (3 credits; Online))*
- UCEE 1001 Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector (3 credits; Online)**
- UCEE 1002 Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (3 credits; Online)**
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of our students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.arcadia.edu/gainful.