Pre-Physical Therapy Programs
About the Physical Therapy Program
Arcadia’s Physical Therapy graduates are leaders—expert clinicians, educators, researchers, practice owners/managers, authors and legislative liaisons—maintaining the integrity of the profession, advancing knowledge and impacting rehabilitation and wellness.
Arcadia is ranked 14th among the 211 accredited graduate PT programs in the nation by U.S. News and World Report and was the first program in Pennsylvania to offer both the entry-level and transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy programs. Arcadia Physical Therapy programs offer:
- Nationally and internationally known faculty and speakers, and a diverse student population
- Patient-centered, evidence-based curriculum
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology
- Clinical experiences at top-rated medical facilities
- Opportunities for stimulating international research and community service
The D.P.T. program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education. All graduates of Arcadia’s program to date have passed the licensure examination in their state of choice.