This a Combined Program with either Columbia University in
New York or Washington University in Saint Louis.
About the Combined Engineering Program
- Five-year option for B.A. from Arcadia University and B.S. in engineering from an affiliated top-ranking university
- Six-year option for bachelor’s and master’s degrees
- Opportunities to study abroad at some of the top universities around the world
Arcadia University offers a combined five-year (3+2) Engineering Program in affiliation with Columbia University in New York and Washington University in Saint Louis. This plan blends a strong liberal arts, science and mathematics foundation with an intensive engineering curriculum. The program prepares students for careers in industry or graduate work in engineering, mathematics, or the physical sciences. The program qualifies students to take the examination for professional engineers. More.
- Five-year 3+2 program: Bachelor of Arts or Science in Mathematics, Computer Science, or Chemistry from Arcadia University and Bachelor of Science or Engineering or Applied Science from Columbia University or Washington University
- Six-year 4+2 program: Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Engineering from Columbia University or Washington University and Bachelor of Arts or Science in Mathematics, Computer Science, or Chemistry from Arcadia University
- Adjunct Professor: Jonathan Orr