About the B.A. in Interdisciplinary Science
- Preparation for Optometry and Engineering “combined” programs
- Preparation for graduate school
- Preparation for health care professions
- Compatible for transfer students
- Opportunities to study abroad at some of the top universities around the world
The major in Interdisciplinary Science provides an opportunity to build a four-year program on a solid core of courses in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. While the major is specifically designed for the Optometry and Engineering combined programs, it also is particularly valuable for the following:
- Students interested in professional employment or graduate study in biochemistry, pharmacology, physiology, nutritional science, immunology, clinical chemistry, or pharmaceutical science.
- Students interested in preparing for professional careers in dentistry, medicine, osteopathy, veterinary medicine, or related medically allied fields.
- Transfer students who want to complete a science major within two years geared toward a variety of careers.
- Professor: Dr. Emanuele Curotto
Search directory for e-mail, phone and/or location