IMBA Degree Program in Romania
The Arcadia IMBA at Danubius University is a one-year part time program featuring a comprehensive curriculum taught on a modular basis. The curriculum is comprised of 10 modules, each taught by Arcadia University adjunct professors over two weekend blocks (Saturday & Sunday) to accommodate the constraints of working professionals.
Each module consists of:
- 36 hours of face to face lectures taught over two weekends to accommodate working professionals' schedules.
- Online course support through a learning platform, supplemented with additional readings and other resource materials prepared by the course instructor himself.
- BA 530 Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Law (3 credits)
- BA 540 Multinational Marketing (3 credits)
- BA 560 Managing in the Global Workforce (3 credits)
- BA 580 Shareholder Value Management (3 credits)
- BA 600 Leadership for Effective Organizations (3 credits)
- BA 620 Managerial Economics (3 credits)
- BA 640 Operations and Technology (3 credits)
- BA 680 International Finance (3 credits)
- BA 670D International Business Experience (3 credits)
- BA 695 Global Strategic Management (3 credits)