Admission to the Master of Public Health Program
Applications to the M.P.H. program are reviewed on a rolling basis. Students may apply for admission to the program beginning in Fall, Spring, or Summer. Applications must be complete before they are reviewed for admission to the program.
The following program-specific requirements must be met:
- A completed graduate application including personal statements, to be completed online at www.arcadia.edu/gradapp.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a recommended GPA of 3.0 or better in the major course of study.
- One official transcript from each college, university or professional school attended. Transfer credits included on a transcript must include grades earned; if not, an official transcript from the original school must be submitted. Transcripts must be sent from the issuing school in a sealed envelope and contain the appropriate signatures and seals to be considered official.
- Three letters of recommendation, at least one from a professor (if a recent graduate) and one from a health professional.
- Test scores for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) taken within the last five years. Test scores are not required for students with an earned graduate degree in a related field per the department's review and approval.
- Knowledge of the profession through work or volunteer experience.
- International applicants should visit www.arcadia.edu/international for detailed information on admission requirements and application procedures. TOEFL/IELTS results are required for all students for whom English is a second language or who have not earned degrees or diplomas from post-secondary institutions in English-speaking countries (e.g. the United States, Canada, England, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand). A course-by-course evaluation of all transcripts by an independent evaluation service based in the United States also is required.
(Dual degree program expenses are listed under the specific programs.)
- Tuition for 2013-14: $720/credit
- Deferred Payment: $40
- Audit: $720/course
- Parking: $40/semester (fall and spring) before 4 p.m. No charge after 4 p.m.