Transfer Event Days
Transfer Evaluation Days: July 10, August 7
- Bring your transcript for a credit evaluation.
- See how you can study abroad at a reduced cost.
- Find out about scholarships, grants and loans.
- One-half hour appointments are available from 12 noon to 6:30 p.m. in Grey Towers Castle.
REGISTER ONLINE: July 10, August 7
Please register at least 2 business days
in advance. If there are no registration spaces available for the time
you choose, select another time slot. You may also call toll-free 1-877-ARCADIA (1-877-272-2342) to register. For questions or for more information, e-mail the Transfer Coordinator.
If you are applying for Fall 2013, you may be able to receive an on-the-spot decision. To be eligible:
- Students must bring official transcripts. If they have completed
fewer than 30 college credits, they must bring official high school
transcript with SAT or ACT scores. If they do not bring official
documentation, admission decisions may be provisional or not immediate.
- Students should have a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher to receive an immediate decision.