Fall Undergraduate Open Houses
Registration has closed for the Dec. 8 Open House. However, we invite you to attend Arcadia’s Fall Open House as a “Walk-in.” Once on campus, please proceed to Grey Towers Castle and go directly to the “Walk-in” table. Registration runs the first hour of each session.
Spend the Day with Us!
When You Visit Arcadia...
- Meet faculty and discuss academic programs.
- Tour the campus.
- Talk to students about athletics, clubs and campus life.
- Find out about accelerated and assured admission to our top graduate programs.
- Learn about scholarships, grants and loans.
Make the World Your Classroom!
Arcadia's national prestige in international education starts in the classroom and extends around the world. Find out why Arcadia is #1 in the nation for participation is Study Abroad.
- First-Year Study Abroad Experience in England and Scotland
- Spring Break Previews—2014 sites include: Austria, China, Costa Rica, Cuba, Great Britain, Greece, Guatemala, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Morocco, and Spain.
- Majors Abroad Programs with a year of study abroad
- A flexible curriculum that engages you with a world of knowledge
- Scholarships and financial aid that go with you when you study abroad
Enter Our Scholarship Essay Contest!
A total of $5,000 in scholarships will be awarded during each open house. To enter, bring a composed essay with you (no more than two typed pages, double-spaced) on this topic: What is the value of an education with a global perspective? Submit your essay during the morning registration in Kuch Center. You need not have applied nor been admitted to enter the essay contest.