Find Out How Your Credits Will Transfer
- Attend Transfer Evaluation Day and get a preliminary credit evaluation and advice on courses to take before you transfer. We’ll waive the application fee while you’re here.
- Schedule a personal one-on-one meeting to discuss your educational and career goals and your transition to Arcadia University.
By Fax or E-mail
Our Enrollment Management staff provides credit evaluations for transfer students to help facilitate the transition to Arcadia University.
- Fax your request along with transcripts from each school you have attended to 215-572-4049. Be sure to include your name, contact information (including phone and email), intended major, if you hope to take day or evening courses and when you would like to enroll.
- E-mail your transcripts to email@example.com.
About Transfer Credit
- Transfer credit is granted for college-level work completed at another accredited institution if the course content is comparable to that offered at Arcadia University or appropriate for the degree program.
- Credit will not be granted for courses in which grades below "C-" are earned. A maximum of 90 credits may be transferred from a four-year institution, or 75 credits from a two-year institution.
- The Enrollment Management staff provides credit evaluations for transfer students to help facilitate the transition to Arcadia University.
- Assignment or exemption for English composition is determined by performance on the Arcadia University Writing Inventory or by a transfer credit evaluation. Assignment or exemption in Mathematics and Modern Language is determined by performance on a placement examination administered by the University or by a transfer credit evaluation.
- Ordinarily, students must be enrolled in the University for the final three full semesters (or the equivalent) of their program and complete at least half the credits for their major or concentration at Arcadia University. Certain majors may require more. With departmental approval, students transferring to the University may complete requirements for the degree with fewer credits, but a minimum of 32 is required.