Arcadia University Financial Aid Portal
Go to the Arcadia Financial Aid Portal
From the portal you can:
- Obtain financial aid forms here
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- Accept your financial aid awards online
- View your federal student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Arcadia University in order to use this system. Once you apply for admission, a record is established. If you have not yet applied, you would not have a record. You then need to create a Portal account. Click the above link and once in the Portal, click the First Time User link to create an account and Portal PIN. Your social security number serves as your Student ID. In the event that you receive an error, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and date of birth and we will reset your Portal PIN. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.gov. Enter Arcadia's school code, 003235, on your application and we will automatically receive your FAFSA information electronically. If you already filed the FAFSA but did not list our code, simply go to www.fafsa.gov, use your federal PIN to retrieve your FAFSA and add our code to your form so we receive your FAFSA information.