Important Dates for
Prospective Undergraduate Students
Jan. 15: Priority Admissions Application Deadline. Priority Admissions Application Deadline. Students who complete an application for admission by Jan. 15 are considered automatically for Distinguished Scholarships, Accelerated Degree Programs, the Gateway to Success program, the Honors Program, and the First-Year Study Abroad Experience where freshmen spend a semester in England or Scotland.
- March 1: Admissions Application Deadline
- March 1: Priority Admissions Application Deadline for Achievement Award Consideration
- March 1: Financial Aid Application Deadline*
- Regional Receptions for Admitted Students, March-April, by invitation
- May 1: FAFSA Deadline for Pennsylvania students*
* Applications are processed on a rolling basis as they are received, while funding remains available.
Office of Enrollment Management
450 S. Easton Road
Glenside, PA 19038
Monday through Friday,
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.