MBA Program in Paris, France
Arcadia’s MBA is offered as a one-year program in partnership with the American Graduate School of Business and Economics (AGSBE).
There is an international business experience built into the curriculum of the program in France. Students have the option of studying in France or another country.
The program takes advantage of its location in Paris, at the heart of the European Union:
- E.U. and OECD economists and business policymakers participate in the program as teachers and guest speakers.
- Students have the opportunity to go on optional visits to the E.U. Commission in Brussels and the OECD in Paris, and meet with delegates and staff.
- The European setting of the program makes it possible for students to better comprehend the idea of Europe as a political, economic and social entity.
The program is taught in a modular model and includes 10 courses, each taught over one month, with classroom time being on evenings and weekends in order to accommodate the constraints of working professionals.
Each course consists of:
36 hours of live lectures taught over two weekends in order to accommodate working professionals' schedules.
- Four days of office hours for possible tutoring and advising by the course instructor.
- An online course complement through a Blackboard platform, with resource materials to prepare and support lectures as well as close online tutoring by the course instructor. The online course complement begins one week prior to the start of the course and follows for two weeks after the live aspect of the course has been completed
Tuition and travel costs for the MBA Program in Paris, France, are paid directly to the partner institution (AGSBE). Please see www.ags.edu for current fees.
School of Global Business
Brubaker Hall, Rm. 321