Attend an Information Session on Tuesday, October 7, 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Arcadia's Glenside Campus. REGISTER NOW. Questions about the session or prefer not to register online? Contact Christine Litwin at 267-620-4832 or by e-mail, email@example.com.
Arcadia is ranked a national leader for study abroad, and Arcadia's graduate business students don't just talk about the global marketplace—they take two one-week international business trips, meeting with executives of global companies.
Classes are held one evening a week, on the same day, for 19-22 months.
- Designed for the working professional. Students take one course at a time in an accelerated, seven-week format.
- Tuition includes international travel and remains fixed throughout your program
- Our cohort model helps develop team-building skills. You will have the same group of working professionals as classmates for the length of the program.
- Build relationships and extend your professional network with professionals from different countries and industries.
- Gain the knowledge, skills, and tools you need to succeed in today’s highly competitive business world.
School of Global Business
Brubaker Hall, Rm. 321