International Business and Culture
The B.A. in International Business and Culture
- Three-year degree program option
- Preparation for careers in business and not-for profits
- Preparation for graduate programs in law, business, public administration or economics
- Experiential, hands-on integrative learning through case studies and computer simulations
- Real-world experience through internships
- Opportunities to study abroad at some of the top universities around the world
First-year students (freshmen) and transfer students admitted to the University can apply for and be accepted directly into the program. To continue in the program, a student admitted as first-year student must have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher after the third semester (i.e., end of the first semester of the sophomore year). Transfer students with more than 30 credits in transfer will be accepted into the program with a cumulative transfer GPA of 2.80 or higher. To continue in the program, transfer students must achieve a cumulative GPA of 2.80 in their first 15 credits completed at Arcadia University.
Senior Capstone Experience
All majors complete a Senior Thesis. This project involves integrating prior knowledge, preparing written reports, and making a public presentation. For majors in International Business and Culture, this requirement is satisfied by successful completion of BA 471 Internship and BA 495 Policy Formulation and Administration, both of which are required courses for the major.