Director, Writing Center
My research encompasses a wide range of traditional and developing trends and discussions in Writing Center theory. I am also interested in language and the craft of writing in its numerous forms. In both academic and creative research on composition, my focus is on the dynamic and complex relationship between assessment and writing. My craft-based influences lie in my research of Imagist, Objectivist, Abstract Expressionist, post-avant and Language poetics. My creative studies are also focused on emerging and established experimental writing, including multimedia and asemic writing.
- Arcadia University, M.A (English) 2010
- Arcadia University, B.A. (English, Creative Writing Minor) 2008
- Poem: Schall, Daniel. “Philadelphiamble.” Xcp streetnotes (forthcoming).
- Poem: Schall, Daniel. “CONCATENATE.” Moria Poetry Journal 14.4 (2012).
- Poem: Schall, Daniel. “Present Tense.” Right Hand Pointing 54 (2012).
- Poem: Schall, Daniel. “LOST DOG.” Right Hand Pointing 54 (2012).
- Moderator and Panel Participant. “The Pen and the Mirror: Self Assessment as the Invisible Teacher.” AWP Writer’s Conference. Boston, MA. March 6-9, 2013 (forthcoming).
- Panel Participant. “Grouping for Success: Breaking the Myth of the Solitary Writer” Montgomery County Community College Writers Conference. Montgomery, PA. November 5, 2011.