The Office of University Relations coordinates all marketing and off-campus publicity, and has the following responsibilities:
- Provides a flow of newsworthy information to faculty, students, staff, trustees, alumni, friends of the University and the news media.
- Produces Arcadia, the University's magazine for alumni and friends; and the Arcadia Bulletin, a weekly newsletter of events.
- Provides creative services for recruitment advertising, flyers, brochures, posters, newsletters and e-communications.
- Oversees and helps maintain content on the University Web site (www.arcadia.edu), Online Events Calendar, other University-related Web sites.
- Administers Arcadia's social media Web sites including Facebook, Flickr, Shutterfly, Twitter and YouTube.
- Coordinates and promotes major University events, including Commencement and Honors Convocation, and special events sponsored or supported by the University.