Photography Request Form
Requests are taken on a first-come first serve basis at the discretion of University Relations. For event photography coverage, please submit your request at least 4 weeks in advance of the event. A University Relations staff member will contact you to confirm if a photographer will be available for your event.
All fields marked with an * are required to open a job.
* Job Name:
* Purpose of Shoot:
- Event Coverage = Photos of an event
- Group Portrait = Photo of gathered group of persons
- Headshot = Portrait photo to be used for publicity purposes
- Photo Shoot = Staged photo with persons and/or props; to be used for publicity or editorial purposes (ex. accompany article in Arcadia magazine)
If "Other", please describe:
* How are you planning to use photo(s)? For example, for Bulletin article, brochure, Web site, etc.
For Event Coverage
Supply event information below. If you have multiple dates, please fill out a new form for each date. If you have multiple location for one event, describe locations in Additional Comments box below.
Additional Comments. Please supply any additional information about the event or photography coverage:
For Group Portrait, Headshot or Photo Shoot
Additional Comments. Any other information or details photographer should know about this shoot?