Health Forms, Records and Immunizations

Health Records  |  Required Immunizations 

Health Forms for New Students

Please complete forms before start of classes.

Health Records

All full-time undergraduate students, and full-time graduate students participating in the Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, Genetic Counseling, Forensic Science and International Peace and Conflict Resolution programs, are required to complete the Health Record before their arrival on campus. In order to be seen in Student Health Services, other than on an emergency basis, the completed Health Record must be on file. Prospective students should receive these forms shortly after submitting their deposit. The forms are also accessible through this website. Part-time students and students in other graduate programs not mentioned, are welcome to use Student Health Services for a $20 per visit fee, if they have submitted a completed Health Record.

Part-time undergraduate students and students in other graduate programs are required to submit a Health Record only if they wish to access health services. Any student without a Health Record on file will be seen for emergencies only.

The Health Record is composed of student identification information, medical history, physical examination (to be completed by a physician, nurse practitioner, or physician's assistant), and immunization record. The physical exam must have been performed within the past 12 months. This information is confidential, for use by Student Health Services personnel only. Documentation of insurance information is also required.

For more information, call 215-572-2966.

Required Immunizations

In the event that the student cannot obtain documentation of immunization, the student will either have to be re-immunized or have laboratory verification of immunity. If needed, immunizations and titers can be done in Student Health Services for a reasonable fee.

  • Tetanus (within the last 10 years)
  • Measles, Mumps, Rubella/German Measles (MMR) (2 doses required)
  • Varicella*
  • Meningitis**
  • PPD (Tuberculosis screening) must be done within six months of college entrance
  • Hepatitis B (3 doses required)

* Requires documentation of chicken pox or Varivax (chicken pox vaccine). New CDC recommendations require two Varicella vaccines.

** As of July 2002, all resident students must have either the meningitis vaccine or a signed waiver after having received information concerning the benefits of receiving the meningitis vaccine.


Find Us on Facebook

Follow au_wellness

Contact Student
Health Services

For an Emergency:
Dial Ext. 2999 or

To Make an
Call 215-572-2966


Mailing Address:
Arcadia University
Student Health Services
450 S. Easton Road
Glenside, PA 19038

Heinz Hall, Ground Floor

215-572-2966 or ext. 2966
Fax: 215-881-8787