Resources for Transfer Students

New Student Resources
for Transfer Students

New Student Forms

Please fill out your forms online on MyArcadia, or call the Office of Enrollment management at 215-572-2910 if you do not have Internet access. Click here for Health Forms.

If you require any accommodations due to a disability, you must complete the Special Services Survey. This form is also available on MyArcadia.

Arcadia Ambassadors

Contact an Arcadia student who is majoring in your academic area of interest so you can find out what the major is like—from someone who really knows! You can also ask questions about extra-curricular activities and campus life.



Student Life

Campus Services

Study Abroad Opportunities

Frequently Asked Questions

Is Housing Guaranteed?

Yes. Arcadia students are guaranteed housing, and campus apartments are available to students with previous college or university housing experience. Living on campus is not required but can enhance your Arcadia experience. Arcadia also has a strong Commuter Life program.

How Are Housing Assignments Made?

Complete the Housing Preference form on MyArcadia. We use that form, plus preference based upon the date of receipt of your deposit to the University, in making housing assignments. Housing assignments are mailed in August.

How Do I Register for Classes?

At Summer Orientation, you’ll meet with a faculty advisor and indicate your course selections.

Can I Talk to Other Students to Learn More?

Yes. Join the Arcadia University Transfer Student group on Facebook.

Department FAQs


Contact Ali Stefanik, Enrollment Management Counselor at

Download the AU mobile app
Meet Arcadia Students through blogs and profiles
Finanical Aid and Scholarship Help

Contact Us

Office of Enrollment Management
450 S. Easton Road
Glenside, PA 19038

Monday through Friday,
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.

(1-877-272-2342) or