Students with prescriptions can come to Student Health Services (SHS) at any time and fill out a “Wesley Pharmacy Intake Form”.
- The form, along with a copy of the student's insurance card and the prescription will be faxed to the pharmacy.
- Within 24 hours, students will be notified via arcadia.edu email that the prescription can be picked up free of delivery charge.
- Students can pay co-pays with cash, check, student charge, or credit card at SHS.
- Physician or Psychiatrist offices can directly send prescriptions to:
108 South Easton Road
Glenside, Pa. 19038
- If a prescription is sent directly from an outside provider, it is the student’s responsibility to notify Wesley Pharmacy.
- SHS cannot initiate, renew, or refill any psychiatric medications. Students on psychiatric medications must make arrangements with the prescribing provider.
Please call SHS 215-572-2966 or visit us at the ground floor of Heinz Hall for more information.
For an Emergency:
Dial Ext. 2999 or
To Make an
Student Health Services
450 S. Easton Road
Glenside, PA 19038
Heinz Hall, Ground Floor
215-572-2966 or ext. 2966