Housing Accommodation Requests

Arcadia housing can accommodate many unique student needs. We partner with the Office of Academic Development and Disability Support Services (DSS) to assist students with physical, psychological, or cognitive challenges identify a housing option that suites them best.

All students new to the University must deposit by May 1. New students with requests for special housing accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are strongly encouraged to contact DSS as early as possible, preferably on or before June 15. Contact Kathryn Duffy, at duffyk@arcadia.edu or call 215-572-2122 for information regarding requirements for documentation of a disability related to housing. To get started, download the following forms and submit them as appropriate.

Although requests for accommodations may be made at any time, availability of these spaces may be limited. Medical conditions, such as allergies or asthma, can be accommodated, however, they may not rise to the level of a disabling condition.

For forms and more information related to disability support and academic support services, click here.

Contact Residence
& Commuter Life

Knight Hall
Student Affairs Suite

Monday - Friday,
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Phone: 215-572-4026
Fax: 215-881-8755

Mailing Address:
Arcadia University
Residence & Commuter
Life Office
450 S. Easton Road
Glenside, PA 19038

Staff Directory