Residence and Commuter Life
We are dedicated staff that works to create a safe, clean, inclusive environment that contributes to the academic success and personal development of a diverse student body. We accomplish this through a strong network of student and professional staff members who maximize learning moments and advocate for the specific needs of residential and commuter students.
To fulfill our mission and promote the vision of Student Affairs, we:
- Promote opportunities for residential and commuter students to connect to the campus community;
- Guarantee housing to all undergraduates that desire to live on campus;
- Provide a well-trained, supportive, accessible, and responsive professional and student staff;
- Create social and educational programs that engage a diverse population;
- Encourage appropriate decision making while holding students accountable for their actions;
- Educate students about the University Civility Statement and challenge them to adhere to its standards;
- Cultivate an affinity for Arcadia University.