Young Alumni Reunion: June 8, 2013 for Classes 2003-2013
2003 and 2008 Celebrate Milestone Reunions!
Come in Time to Check-Out the Campus
- Are you an artist? We invite you to Bring Your Own Art to the Art Gallery in the Spruance Fine Art Center (map) and be part of a dynamic alumni exhibit that unfolds over Reunion Weekend. Work created in all mediums is eligible as long as it is ready to hang or display and follows the guidelines listed on the submission form. Your work can be recent or date back to when you were a student at Arcadia. You can even display the work of a fellow classmate, if you have such a piece. Meet the artists at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 8, 2013, when the finished display of eclectic works becomes a temporary installation. Registration deadline for BYOA is May 20, 2013. Questions? Please contact Jamar Nicholas, Gallery Assistant, at email@example.com.
- Stop by the University Commons Art Gallery (1rst Floor) featuring alumni art by Christopher Thomas '94 B.F.A.
- Take a Campus Tour.
- Purchase Beaver College/Arcadia University memorabilia in Templeton Bookstore (open until 7:00 p.m.).
- Find your Paver along The Alumni Walk of Pride.
- Visit the Game Room in the Commons.
- Stop by the Weiss Tennis Courts (map) as the 1rst annual Tennis tournament is underway (from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.).
Class of 2008: Trivia Contest and Slideshow
3:00 to 4:00 p.m., Castle, Nostrand Conference Room
Join your fellow classmates and compete for trivia prizes and enjoy a trip down Memory Lane.
Class of 2003 Hosts a Community Service Project
3:30 to 5:00 p.m., First Floor Commons
The Class of 2003 is hosting a community service event prior to the Young Alumni Picnic. All alumni are welcome to participate by helping to pack breakfast bags for Aid for Friends. All necessary material/food will be provided. Stop by the Commons and pack some bags while enjoying the company of alumni from all classes.
Young Alumni Picnic
5:00 to 7:00 p.m., Haber Green (in front of the Commons)
Cost: $15 Adult when registering in advance; $5 children 6-12. $20 for adults on the day of the event.
All alumni of the last ten years are invited back to campus for the Young Alumni Picnic to help the class of 2003 and 2008 celebrate their five and ten year reunions. With plenty of food, like burgers and hot dogs, music, and lawn games, it will be a great time to have a beer and catch up with friends. For Young Alumni with children, there will be plenty to keep them entertained with a face painter, balloon artist, and a moon bounce. Class pictures for the Class of 2003 and 2008 will take place during the picnic at 6:00 p.m.
Young Alumni Lounge in the Commons Game Room
8:00 to 10 p.m., 2nd Floor Commons
After the Young Alumni Picnic, the party moves inside to the Commons Game Room where the fun continues. Hang out, shoot pool, play shuffleboard, and watch the games on TV. Make a night of it, relive your college days! Rooms are available for alumni to spend the evening in Knight Hall. Cost: $30 per person. Rooms must be reserved online by Friday, May 31.
Click here to register for the picnic and Knight Hall.
Questions? Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 215-572-2160 or firstname.lastname@example.org