Follow-up on Community of Practice and Care
- “There has been an unexpected benefit for me through meetings like this, the LOVE program, and the ABRI sessions that have allowed me to get to know people from all different parts of the campus…. I really feel so much more connected.”
- “I’m pleased that Arcadia is leading the way in our conference in terms of taking things seriously and being on point….We are by far doing the best job.”
- “In our community of practice, we have people in our group who are from New Zealand. It’s really nice connecting with people I would never have met otherwise. ”
- From an Arcadian in London: “We have been able to make some great new contacts with colleagues at all levels, which has been really helpful to our work…. Every cloud has a silver lining, and that’s one of them.”
- “Thank you for this becoming my community…. I don’t think that anybody else has it as good as I have had it during COVID and working from home, so I just want to say ‘thank you.’”
- “I really appreciate just being in a place that cares so much about the students coming through our doors and just trying to do everything we can.”
In the coming weeks, we will communicate opportunities including information sessions and town halls on preparing for fall, direction setting and visioning, systematic change, and reorganization and realignments that place student success at the center.
Your contributions, participation, support, and wisdom have been and will continue to be vital in our efforts to inform and position ourselves to work smarter. These community connections will help us create long-term and sustainable University-wide synergies and efficiencies and point us on a clear and deliberate path toward realizing our full potential.
Ajay Nair, Ph.D.
March 19, 2021