Reserving Space On Campus

Conference Services
University Relations

Any events and programs at the University must be sponsored by academic departments, administrative offices, or recognized student organizations to be considered University events. All space for events (except academic classes) are able to be reserved by making a request via Arcadia's Event Management System (EMS).

Once a request for a space reservation is made in EMS, Conference Services staff will review and send a confirmation to the requesting party if the space reservation is approved. If additional information is needed or if there are questions about your event, a conference service representative will reach out to the individual requesting the space.  Set up requests, catering orders and A/V assistance (if needed) can also be booked with a space reservation in EMS.

Publicity for University events must include the name of the sponsoring organization. Posters and other event marketing information may not advertise the distribution of alcoholic beverages and other controlled substances. 

For guidelines and assistance with using EMS to reserve space on campus, please contact Conference Services at 215-517-2373 or via email to .

Visit the Conference Services & Guest Housing website on MyArcadia for more information.

Group content visibility: 
Public - accessible to all site users