University Housing Agreement

If you live in University housing, you are required to sign the University Housing Agreement which sets forth the terms and conditions under which you may occupy a room. In taking occupancy and/or signing a statement of agreement, you agree to abide by all regulations have been or may be established by the University  and/or local, state and federal authorities. If your conduct does not meet the standards established by the University, you may be denied the privilege of campus housing. Take special note of the following procedures and policies. If you need a copy of the University Housing Agreement, please go to the RCL office in Oak Summit. A copy is also available on the Residence and Commuter Life Canvas Community. 

Group content visibility: 
Public - accessible to all site users