University Regulations

Group content visibility: 
Public - accessible to all site users

Address and Biographical Data

You are responsible for providing the University with accurate address and biographical information, which is solicited initially as a part of the admission and registration process. Changes which occur during the semester in local address, home address, persons to notify in cases of emergency, marital status and name must be updated in the Registrar’s Office, Taylor Hall, Room 103.

Group content visibility: 
Public - accessible to all site users

Disclosure of Student Records

Please refer to the University's FERPA Compliance Policy.

Group content visibility: 
Public - accessible to all site users

Health Insurance

Student Health Services, Heinz Hall, Ground Floor, 215-572-2966, 215-881-8787 (fax)
RCMD: Tim Cummons, 1-800-346-4075, ext. 1452,

The University requires that all full-time students have health insurance. All students are required to submit copies of their insurance cards (front and back) to Student Health Services via the patient portal on the MyArcadia website.

International Students are required to participate in Arcadia University’s International Accident and Sickness Program unless they are already covered by another insurance policy.

Arcadia University selected a student injury and sickness insurance plan underwritten by United Healthcare.

To waive or purchase the student health insurance through United Healthcare, please go to the website.  Any student that does not take action to waive out will automatically be enrolled in United Healthcare coverage. The link to waive coverage will be active the first week of July.


Please contact RCM&D at 1-800-346-4075 ext. 1452 or at

Arcadia University requires every full-time undergraduate and graduate student to have health insurance and charges the cost of the university health insurance plan to student accounts.  The cost of insurance for the current year can be found on our Health Insurance Policy page. This charge can only be reversed by completing the online waiver form.

To waive or enroll in the University student health insurance plan, please go to the website, select "Arcadia University" from the drop down menu. Click on the "enroll now" or "waive your school's insurance" tab and follow the instructions. If you waive the University health insurance plan, the premium charge will be removed from your bill within ten business days. If there are any problems with enrollment or the waiver process, please contact the University's student health insurance broker, RCM&D at 1-800-346-4075, ext 1452 to speak with Timothy Cummons. Mr. Cummons may also be reached via email at Student Health Services does NOT answer questions/issues that are associated with RCM&D,, or the enrollment or waiver process.

**All students will be required to provide a copy (front and back) of their insurance card if they waive out of the university insurance plan.

Group content visibility: 
Public - accessible to all site users

Loss or Damage

Arcadia University is not responsible for the loss of your property due to fire, theft, water damage, or other cause. It is suggested that you obtain insurance against loss by fire, theft or other causes before attending, and/or living in University housing.

Group content visibility: 
Public - accessible to all site users

Missing Student Protocol

Arcadia University requests that every student annually provide, on a voluntary basis, emergency contact information in the event that you are reported missing. This emergency contact information may be the same as or distinct from the contact information you provide in the event of a medical emergency. If you have reason to believe that an Arcadia University student living in University housing is missing from campus, please immediately contact a staff member in one of the following offices: 

Public Safety: Emergency # 215-572-2999, Non Emergency # 215-572-2800 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) 
Student Affairs: 215-572-2933 (8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday – Friday)

Members of Public Safety and Student Affairs will investigate all reports of missing students they receive. In order to develop a thorough investigation plan, staff may utilize the following possible investigation steps including, but not limited to: use of phone, e-mail, text and social media to attempt to reach the student; contact known friends, roommates, faculty, campus employers and others who may have had contact with the student in previous days; explore and verify any use of student ID card activities to enter buildings or make purchases on campus; and consult with other campus authorities who may know the student or specific circumstances or events pertinent to the student and the possible disappearance. In addition to registering a general emergency contact, students residing in on-campus housing have the option to identify confidentially an individual to be contacted in the event the student is determined to be missing for more than twenty-four (24) hours. If a student has identified such an individual, the University will notify that individual no later than 24 hours after the student is determined to be missing. If the investigation determines that the student’s whereabouts have been unknown for 24 hours, the University will: 

  • Notify the individual identified as your missing person contact 
  • Notify a parent or guardian and the appropriate law enforcement agency 
  • If a student is under age of 18 and not emancipated, the institution must notify a custodial parent or guardian within 24 hours of the determination that the student is missing. This is in addition to notifying any additional contact person designated by the student.
  • A University Official will contact the local law enforcement agency within 24 hours of the determination that a student is still missing once all resources are utilized to find the student and the emergency contact on file is attempted to be contacted. If you wish to provide the University with contact information in the event you are reported missing, please access the Emergency Contact Form on MyArcadia.
Group content visibility: 
Public - accessible to all site users

Scheduling Events on Campus and Reserving Campus Facilities

Conference and Event Services, Marketing & Communications

Any events and programs at the University must be sponsored by academic departments, administrative offices, or recognized student organizations to be considered University events. All space for events (except academic classes) are able to be reserved by requesting a reservation for a venue on campus via Arcadia's Space Management System (Libcal) program. This is an online reservation system found at Once a request for a space reservation is made in Libcal, Conference and Event Services staff will review and send a confirmation to the requesting party if the space reservation is approved. Set up requests, catering orders and A/V assistance (if needed) can also be noted with a space reservation in Libcal. The sponsoring organization is responsible for the condition of the space used and will be held responsible for any damages or difficulties that may occur as a result of the event.

Please note:

  • Requests for space may be denied based on support capacity.
  • Events will be placed in spaces best suited for the envisioned activities based on the discretion of the Technology needs and event and space teams.
  • Student organizations sponsoring events involving outside groups help during the academic year must include approval by the Office of Student Engagement.
  • A full-time employee must be present as the event host for the entirety of all booked events.  

Publicity for University events must include the name of the sponsoring organization. Posters and other event marketing information may not advertise the distribution of alcoholic beverages and other controlled substances. 

For guidelines and assistance with using Libcal to reserve space on campus, please contact Conference and Events Services via email to .

Visit the Conference and Event Services & Guest Housing website on MyArcadia for more information.

Group content visibility: 
Public - accessible to all site users

Solicitation and Fundraising

No individual student or student organization, whether affiliated with Arcadia University or not, may sponsor activities on campus that have the express purpose of making converts of, or soliciting members of Arcadia University’s community. Arcadia University reserves the right to restrict or prohibit the on-campus activities of any individual or organization whose purposes are contrary to Arcadia University’s values and mission.

  • Individuals and organizations not affiliated with the University are not permitted to solicit the community in order to raise funds for an individual, organization, or cause.
  • As an individual student, you are not permitted to solicit the Arcadia community to benefit an individual, organization, or cause.
  • A student organization to which you belong may sponsor activities for the benefit of an outside organization or cause as long as the organization obtains permission from the Office of Engagement and New Student Programs.
  • To conduct a fundraiser, student organizations must submit the Fundraising Authorization Form at least two weeks prior to any anticipated fundraiser. Requests are reviewed and approved by the Office of Engagement and New Student Programs. Failure to complete the form two weeks in advance may result in the fundraiser not being approved. Fundraising is available on a first-come, first-served basis.

The Fundraising Authorization Form details specifics about the fundraiser, including anticipated date(s) and time(s), permissible saleable items, and any approved images and designs. After approval is given, any changes must be submitted via a new Fundraising Authorization Form. Questions should be directed to your ENSP liaison or e-mailed to 

To view the Solicitation Policy click HERE.

Group content visibility: 
Public - accessible to all site users