Health Forms for New Students

Health Record Requirements for New Students

  1. Every full-time student at Arcadia University is required to submit personal health information to be in compliance with University Policy.
  2. All full-time students must have health insurance. Students must waive out or enroll in the Arcadia University’s Student Health Insurance. CLick HERE to read more about waiving out or enrolling. 
  3. Certain graduate programs (PA, DPT, MPH,  MPH/PA, MPH/PT, GC, FS) have additional verification requirements. Please see individual program health forms pages for more information.

Undergraduate Students

Required Arcadia University Student Health Information

For incoming Undergraduates, including Athletes and International Students:  

  • Physical Exam
  • Immunization Record
  • Health History
  • Health Insurance Information
  1. Download the Undergraduate Health Record. The Record contains the Physical Exam and the Immunization forms. Complete the forms and have them signed by your healthcare professional. Arcadia's Student Health Services (SHS) must have signed documents to verify.
    For International Students: Download International Student Health Record
  2. Logon to Arcadia’s Student Health Insurance provider’s website to sign-up or waive coverage. Every full-time undergraduate student is charged for health insurance. You must either waive out of Arcadia's coverage by providing your own insurance information or enrolling in our plan. More information.
  3. You will gain access to the Patient Portal once you are deposited at Arcadia. Once you have access, please complete the following tasks before you arrive for Fall Orientation:
    • Create electronic scans of your Health Record as JPEGs or PDFs.
    • Upload the scans to the Portal for verification purposes.
    • Complete the Immunization Record section in the Portal.
    • Complete the Health History section in the Portal.

Health Record FAQs

I cannot get into the Patient Portal.

Log on to, this will allow you access to the patient portal.

I cannot enter my immunizations because I don’t have the correct date, my date is month/year and the portal wants month/day/year.

If your immunizations are month/year, just enter "01" as the day, for example, your immunization record states 3/94, enter 03/01/1994.

I don’t have my immunizations; I have moved, my doctor’s office closed/retired/etc.

Your high school or previous college or university should have a record of all your childhood immunizations.  You must have had aTdap (tetanus vaccine that has pertussis included) within the past 10 year, a recent tuberculosis test (ppd), and two meningitis vaccines within the past 6 months. If you are unable to access any of your childhood immunization records, ask your doctor to obtain titers to prove immunity to measles, mumps, rubella, and chickenpox.

 I can’t get into my doctor’s office until after classes have started at Arcadia. Will I be able to start? Will I be able to move in?

For immunizations other than Meningitis, you will be able to get your room assignment and start classes as scheduled. Students get four notices throughout the beginning of the semester. If you do not become compliant and meet the University requirements, you will be put on “health hold,” which will prevent you from registering for classes in the upcoming semester or studying abroad. 

If you do not have a Meningitis Vaccination or appropriate documentation for immunization exemption, you will not receive keys to your assigned dorm.

My student is an athlete, we have already turned all our forms in?

Student Health Services requires immunization compliance of all athletes. Student are responsible for turning in required documentation to BOTH ​Athletics and Student Health Services. Athletes can upload the same physical exam required for the Athletic Department. After four notices to obtain records for compliance, athletes are put on health hold and cannot register for the upcoming semester. 

What If I have medical or religious reasons not to vaccinate?

Immunizations other than Meningitis: Student Health Services requires any student who choosing to not receive medical vaccinations due to medical, religious, or philosophical reasons must present appropriate documentation that is certified by a Religious Leader or Medical Physician. 

Meningitis: Pennsylvania State Law requires college students living on campus to have a Meningitis Vaccination. If you are wanting to waive out of the Meningitis Vaccination due to medical, religious, or philosophical reasons, you must fill out the MENINGITIS WAIVER FORM as well as schedule an appointment at Student Health Services in order to go over literature regarding the Meningitis Vaccine.